- Ultra Crispy And Flavorful Fish And Chips — All Baked On Just One Pan
- This Coconut And Mango Baked Chicken Is Absolutely Delicious!
- These Really Delicious Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls Are Worth Every Single Bite!
- He Takes A Cheap Cut And Turns It Into An Impressive And Delicious Dish: Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
- Zucchini And Prosciutto Slice -Very Tasty And Perfect For Lunchboxes
This lasagna is prepared in a single serving form : such an easy twist from the messy squares and so much easier to prepare! The roll-up method definitely helps with portion control too. Kids will absolutely adore the mini lasagna rolls!
Made with freshly grated cheese for all the cheeses and finely ground beef, these Lasagna Roll Ups not only looks great, they are incredibly delicious too! You can also freeze these cute little lasagnas individually for quick homemade dinners.
Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
8 oz lean ground beef
1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil or 2 tsp dried basil*, plus more for serving
1/2 tsp dried oregano
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
1 large egg
3 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
2 1/2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese, divided
3/4 cup freshly, finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1/3 cup freshly, finely grated Romano cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
12 uncooked lasagna noodles
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!