- This Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta Looks So Incredible!
- Delicious And Very Easy Greek Style Salad Recipe
- How To Cook A Juicy Pork Loin Chop Without Drying It Out
- You Won’t Believe What The Secret Ingredient Is In This Delicious Chocolate Mousse
- Easy & Delicious 4 Steps Dinner Recipe That Everyone Will Love: Twice Baked Potato Casserole
This lasagna is prepared in a single serving form : such an easy twist from the messy squares and so much easier to prepare! The roll-up method definitely helps with portion control too. Kids will absolutely adore the mini lasagna rolls!
Made with freshly grated cheese for all the cheeses and finely ground beef, these Lasagna Roll Ups not only looks great, they are incredibly delicious too! You can also freeze these cute little lasagnas individually for quick homemade dinners.
Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
8 oz lean ground beef
1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil or 2 tsp dried basil*, plus more for serving
1/2 tsp dried oregano
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
1 large egg
3 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
2 1/2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese, divided
3/4 cup freshly, finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1/3 cup freshly, finely grated Romano cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
12 uncooked lasagna noodles
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!