- Slow-Cooker Tacos Never Tasted So Good! Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats
- Hawaiian Mimosas Are So Wonderful!
- This Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Is Irresistible!
- Insanely Delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Snickers Lasagna For Anyone Obsessed With Peanut Butter And Snickers
- Big In Flavor And Low In Calories This Skinny Mac n’ Cheese Is The Ultimate Easy Meal
Cheesecake and cherry pie filling stuffed inside an egg roll wrapper, fried until brown and crispy and served warm… These Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls look fantastic and taste delicious. This recipe requires so few ingredients and whips up so fast! It is by far one of the most delicious egg roll recipes you’ll ever make!
Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon lemon rind
3 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon lemon juice
1 can cherry pie filling
8 egg roll wrappers (mine were 6″x6″)
oil for frying
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Spend With Pennies
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image!