- Flavor-Filled Mini Lasagna Rolls Recipe
- Impress Your Family And Friends With These Amazing Mexi-Chicken Avocado Cups
- Creamy And Rich Tortellini Tomato Soup With Italian Sausage & Spinach
- This Baked Firecracker Chicken Looks Amazing!
- Incredible Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies Recipe That Will Impress Absolutely Anyone
What a gorgeous sandwich! If you want to inspire the love for food and cooking in your little one this recipe is a great starter. One simply can’t go wrong with cheese and tomato! This grilled cheese tomato sandwich looks delicious and it’s a great snack for kids that they can have right after school. So simple to make, these sandwiches can be done with tomatoes fresh out of the garden this summer. Healthy and delicious, they are total lunchtime perfection that everybody will love.
Grilled Cheese Tomato Sandwich
8 slices whole wheat bread
16 slices provolone cheese
4 large tomatoes, sliced
Get your full recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Eat Good 4 Life
Thanks to Miryamfor this amazing recipe and featured image!