- This Is The Best Sangria Recipe Ever!
- Super Simple Breakfast Casserole Easy To Customize To Your Liking
- Sweet And Spicy Mexican Street Corn Salad- The Best Side Dish That You Can Wish For!
- Easy And Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole For Busy Weeknights
- This Simple And Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta Is The Perfect Way To Please Everyone In Your Family
Fan of tomato soup? This recipe takes tomato soup to a whole new level! Combined with spicy Italian Sausage, Spinach and Cheesy Tortellini this soup is going to make you fall over with delight! Easy to make and without too much mess, this very budget friendly soup cooks quickly. The wonderful flavor makes this soup a big with any family.
Tortellini Tomato Soup with Italian Sausage & Spinach
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 lb Italian Sausage
1/2 cup diced onion (about 1/2 medium sized onion)
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1-28 oz can crushed tomatoes
1-32. oz. box of vegetable broth (chicken works too)
2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 package tortellini
1 cup packed fresh spinach
Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Yellow Bliss Road
Thanks to Kristin for this amazing recipe and featured image