- This Creamy Pasta With Chicken And Bacon Recipe Is Absolutely Unbelievably Good
- The Perfect All In One Dinner: Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Butter Pecan Cookies- Thick, Chewy, And Insanely Delicious!
- Make Your House Football Game-Day Headquarters With This Bacon Wrapped Smokies With Brown Sugar Recipe
- Easy And Super-Delicious Cheesy Taco Pasta
This garlic and lemon chicken with green beans and red potatoes sounds delicious! Especially if you like the lemon flavor you’ll find this dish definitely an easy meal to make on a week night.
The fresh lemon infuses lemon flavor into the chicken and grean beans.
This dish is really easy and you only use one dish. Very simple and so tasteful, this recipe a definite keeper!
Pan Roasted Garlic Chicken with Red Potatoes & Green Beans Recipe
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 lemon, 1/2 thinly sliced, 1/2 juiced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
6 ounces trimmed green beans (about .4 lbs.)
4 small red potatoes, quartered
2 chicken breasts
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Enjoy Life Anyway
Thanks to Jody for this amazing recipe and featured image !