- Easy And Delicious Chicken Enchilada Skillet Pie For Really Busy Nights
- Rich And Delicious Irish Beer Cheese Soup
- Brilliant Way To Turn A French Onion Soup Into A Meal: French Onion Soup Au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs
- Simple And Delicious Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
- Cereal Never Looked So Pretty: This No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Is Sweetly Delicious!
Sweet and crunchy, this Korean fried chicken is also known as Dakgangjeong. Easy, fast and delicious, this recipe is perfect for any party or for family getting together.
The seasoning sauce is spicy and a little garlicky. This recipe will get you a lot of lot of attention and compliments from both kids and adults!
Golden brown and crunchy on the outside and juicy, soft and tender on the inside, this crunchy Korean fried chicken goes perfect with your favorite beer.
Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken Recipe (Dakgangjeong)
3½ pounds chicken wings (about 1.6 kg), washed and drained
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon minced ginger
2/3 cup potato starch or corn starch
⅓ cup peanuts (optional)
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 to 4 large dried red chili peppers, seeded, cut crosswise into ⅓ inch pieces (optional)
¼ cup soy sauce
½ cup rice syrup or corn syrup
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon mustard (optional)
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Grapeseed oil (or vegetable oil, peanut oil)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipesat: Maangchi
Thanks to Maangchi for this amazing recipe and featured image !