- These Oven Baked Mini Omelettes Are Quick To Make And Sensationally Delicious
- This Chicken With Tomato And Basil Cream Sauce Recipe Is Seriously Crazy-Good!
- Super Rich And Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Casserole
- This Grilled Lime Salmon With Avocado-Mango Salsa And Coconut Rice Is The Perfect Summertime Meal
- Easy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
Perfect for a family meal, this cheesy, Chicken Tetrazzini is one of our favorite meals. Delicious and simple, this creamy Chicken Tetrazzini casserole is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with your family too! This casserole dish looks amazing! Quick and easy, it’s the perfect meal for serving a crowd too!
Thanks to Aimee of Shugary Sweets for this wonderful recipe and featured image.
16 oz thin spaghetti, cooked (or any of your favorite noodles)
½ cup butter (plus more for buttering pan)
4 chicken breasts, cooked, diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cup sour cream
½ cup dry white wine (I use Beringer, but you can also use cooking wine)
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Shugary Sweets.