- Hot Wing Pork Chops Sandwich With Gorgonzola Sauce
- These Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Are Fabulous
- Delicious Sour Cream Noodle Bake Casserole
- Grinch Hot Chocolate: Nice or Naughty Versions To Help You Get Through The Holidays
- Any Of These Sliders Are Perfect For Game Day Or Family Meals! (Sliders 4 Ways)
This easy 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili recipe is hearty and delicious, making it the perfect dish to serve on game day. It’s also a delicious easy weeknight meal to warm up on a chilly day.
Who doesn’t love coming home and dinner is done? Here’s a simple crowd pleasing recipe with wonderful flavors, delicious and so, so easy.
Get out your slow cooker, put these ingredients together, and you’re guaranteed to create a winning meal!
15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili
1 package HamBeens 15 BEAN SOUP® w/ Ham Flavor packet
1lb. lean ground beef
1 onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomato with green chiles
1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
8 cups beef broth
1 packet of your favorite chili seasoning mix (approx. 1.5 oz)
salt & pepper to taste
Get your full 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Spend With Pennies
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image!