- Easy And Delicious Chicken Enchilada Skillet Pie For Really Busy Nights
- Quick & Easy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- Simple Way To Turn This Wonderful Skinny Chicken And Avocado Caesar Salad Into A Main Meal!
- Wonderful And Easy Chicken Smothered In Onion & Garlic Gravy Recipe
- This Easy, Creamy, Garlicky, Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Recipe Is Amazing!
My search for the perfect broccoli cheese soup recipe is officially over. This broccoli cheese soup is able to please the entire family, including picky kiddos who usually don’t like the broccoli. It’s an easy soup to make and is ready in less than 1 hour. This is the best, creamiest, richest, and most amazing soup.
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
9 cups chicken stock
9 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
5 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 1/2 pounds processed cheese, shredded
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:Allrecipes.com
Thanks to Nathan Truax for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.