- Quick & Easy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- Incredible Strawberry Salad That Is Perfect For Spring
- Crispy Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken With A Lot Of Yummy Flavor
- This Secret Ingredient Makes These Easy Grilled Turkish Chicken Kebabs Absolutely Fabulous!
- These 5-Ingredient Chocolate Candy Clusters Are Amazing!
Easy and delicious this Simple Salisbury Steak recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal and so tasty, your family will ask for more!
The recipe is really easy to make: ground beef combined with some really simple ingredients, you probably already have in the house. You’ll make your own gravy too! Isn’t this fun?
Add in some mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies and you’ll get a delicious meal on the table in no time.
Simple Salisbury Steak
1 lb Lean Ground Beef
1/3 cup Bread Crumbs
2 tsp Ketchup
1 tsp Mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
2 cup hot Water
1 tsp Ketchup
1/2 tsp Worcestershire
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cincy Shopper
Thanks to Jenfor this amazing recipe and featured image!