- Seriously Gorgeous Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Turkey And Spinach Sauce
- This Southern Brown Sugar Pie Is Heavenly And Absolutely Perfect
- Fun And Yummy Instagram Cookies Slice & Bake!
- Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
- Sweet And Savory Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
This recipe is such a wonderful idea: crispy breaded chicken with the marinara sauce and melted cheese on top and throughout, and then all this winning combination is turned into a delicious casserole! With the perfect combination of flavors this Chicken Parmesan Casserole looks and tastes so incredibly good, one could eat this all week long! Especially when this easy to make dish freezes well and is even better the next day!
Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe
1 (16 ounce) package uncooked penne pasta
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup vegetable oil for frying
2 cups flour
3 eggs, beaten
2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1½ (32 ounce) jars marinara sauce
chopped basil for garnish (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Recipe Critic
Thanks to Alyssa for this amazing recipe and featured image.