- [Video Recipe] The Perfect Stuffed Chicken Breast With Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil
- This Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Rice Casserole Dish Makes A Perfect Weeknight Meal
- [Recipe] The Easiest Way To Make Fried Rice For Dinner
- These Baked Chicken Quesadillas Are Fabulous!
- Insanely Delicious Way To Eat Potatoes For Dinner: Two Layered Potatoes
These jalapeno-ranch, slow-cooker, baby-back ribs are perfect for game day, sports day, any kind of thing where you want some hearty appetizers that you can make ahead of time.
They’ll stay warm until your friends are ready to eat them, plus they are delicious.
This recipe works with anywhere between two and a half to three pounds of baby-back ribs.
It’s really, really tasty and it takes up to three and a half hours in slow-cooker, depending on your slow cooker model.
Slow-Cooker Baby Back Ribs Recipe
2½ – 3 pounds baby back ribs
1 envelope (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and seasoning mix
1-2 jalapeños, sliced thinly
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Hilah Cooking
Thanks to Hilah for this amazing recipe and featured image !