- Delicious Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- Grinch Hot Chocolate: Nice or Naughty Versions To Help You Get Through The Holidays
- Simple And Supremely Tasty Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
- This Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe Will Be Great On Your Weekly Menu
Cold pasta salad recipes are great everyday side dishes, but they’re excellent for entertaining too. This BLT pasta salad, with a combination of fun flavors looks scrumptious, delicious and perfect for a BBQ and for potlucks.
The recipe is fairly easy and straightforward to prepare. It’s so awesome how simple is to combine a few easy ingredients o make a salad that is so addictive that you may not quit eating it. There are a number of ingredients you could try and experiment with, as a way to figure out which combination suits your tastes and preferences. The appetizing colors in this recipe turn a humble pasta salad into a very sexy and sophisticated dish.
BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
1 lb macaroni noodles (or other short pasta) cooked & drained
1 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes halved
Add 2-3 cups of chopped romaine chopped
1/2 lb bacon cooked & crumbled
1/2 cup celery diced
1/4 cup green onions sliced
2/3 cup mayo
2/3 cup ranch
1 tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper
Get your full BLT Pasta Salad written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Centsless Meals
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image!