- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- Sweet And Savory Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Instant Pot Chicken Lentil Soup You Seriously Need To Try
- These Cheesy Potato Stacks Are Adorable And Insanely Delicious
- This Baked Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce And Rosemary Is Absolutely Delicious
If you’re looking for a good sweet and sour recipe, look no further, this is absolutely better than any take out you’ve ever had!
What a wonderful feeling to know how to make Asian-inspired cuisine at home for much less money than what you’d normally get from a restaurant!
Simple to make and quick, this classic sweet and sour chicken with tons of flavor is amazing!
Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipe
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness and chopped into 1 inch pieces
⅓ cup corn starch
2 tablespoons oil
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper
½ white or yellow onion, chopped
¾ cup sugar
½ cup apple cider vinegar (may sub white vinegar)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion salt*
¼ cup ketchup
1 tablespoon cornstarch + 2 tablespoon cold water
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Creme De La Crumb
Thanks to Tiffany for this amazing recipe and featured image!