- Here’s The Perfect Slow Cooker Thick And Chunky Beef Stew Recipe You’ve Always Been Looking For
- Slow-Cooker Tacos Never Tasted So Good! Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats
- 11 Easy Pancake Recipes To Make At Home
- Make Your Family Smile With This Easy Crock Pot French Toast!
- This Baked Firecracker Chicken Looks Amazing!
So comforting and delicious, this Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup is made in 30 min from start to finish.
Quick and easy to make, this creamy soup is perfect when it’s cold outside. The mushrooms are really the star of the soup they give amazing flavor to this soup.
This delicious, hearty and gorgeous mushroom based soup is a keeper!
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 onion, diced
3 carrots, peeled and diced
2 stalks celery, diced
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
4 cups chicken stock
1 bay leaf
1/2 cup half and half, or more, as needed*
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 sprig rosemary
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipesat: Damn Delicious
Thanks to CHUNG-AH for this amazing recipe and featured image!