- Easy & Delicious 4 Steps Dinner Recipe That Everyone Will Love: Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- This Chicken and Dumplings Soup Looks Amazing!
- Absolutely Wonderful Cajun Chicken Alfredo -So Easy And Out Of This World Delicious
- This No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Pie Is Jaw-Dropping
- This Creamy Buttery Finger Beverage Is Heaven In A Glass!
If you’re a big fan of Stroganoff you’ll be amazed and possibly surprised to see this recipe and how great it’s been turned into a one-pot pasta dish full of beefy flavor. This deliciously creamy and rich One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is so quick and easy to make, it’s the perfect homemade comfort food!
One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
8 oz crimini mushrooms, sliced
salt and pepper
½ cup diced onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb ground beef
2 teaspoons paprika
4 cups low sodium beef broth
8 oz dry rotini
½ cup sour cream
fresh parsley, for serving
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Taste And Tell Blog
Thanks to Deborah for this amazing recipe and featured image!