- Here’s The Perfect Slow Cooker Thick And Chunky Beef Stew Recipe You’ve Always Been Looking For
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken Is All Of Your Dinner Dreams Come True
- This Is The Best BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich We’ve Seen Yet!
- Really Juicy And Delicious Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Totally Scrumptious & Easy No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Enjoy this lighter and wonderful looking Caesar salad recipe for a delicious lunch or dinner! Very easy and tasty, this Caesar salad is elevated by the irresistible flavour of fried bacon and chicken breasts.
The light and healthy Greek Yogurt based dressing is creamy and flavorful and compliments the salad in an incredible way. The anchovies and olives add just the right amount of salty flavor to the dressing.
This skinny chicken and avocado Caesar salad is perfection!
Skinny Chicken and Avocado Caesar Salad Recipe
½ ciabatta loaf (120g | 4oz), sliced
2 whole Chicken Breast fillets (about 500g | 1lbs), skinless and boneless, halved horizontally to make 4 fillets
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
Pinch of salt
200g | 7oz shortcut bacon, cut into strips
2 eggs, boiled to your liking (soft of hard boiled), sliced
2 baby cos lettuce, washed and dried
1 Avocado, sliced
½ cup shaved parmesan cheese
⅔ cup greek yogurt
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped (or sub with 2 tablespoons black pitted olives, chopped finely and 1 teaspoon fish sauce)
Juice of ½ a lemon
3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper for seasoning
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cafe Delites
Thanks to Karina for this amazing recipe and featured image!