- Quick And Easy To Make, This Chicken Tamale Casserole Is Delish!
- This Printable Instant Pot Cooking Times Cheat Sheet Will Make You An Expert User
- This Easy Butternut Squash Pasta Recipe Is The Perfect Fall Meal
- This Slow Cooker Steak Soup Is Comfort In A Bowl
- [Video Recipe] The Perfect Stuffed Chicken Breast With Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Salmon is great for breakfast, lunch, and supper! It’s quick and easy to prepare, most of the time, and extremely delicious. This oven baked salmon with Parmesan herb crust, rivals any salmon you’ve ever eaten at a restaurant and it’s so easy to prepare. This makes it an ideal choice for someone who is looking to get into the habit of eating fish for dinner at least once a week.
Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust Recipe
1 salmon filet, about 2 pounds, left whole
Parmesan Herb Crust:
3 cloves garlic, finely minced
¼ cup chopped parsley
½ cup chopped Parmesan cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Add a Pinch
Thanks to Robyn Stone for this amazing recipe and featured image!