- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole- Quick And Fairly Inexpensive
- This Lemony Hazelnut & Blueberry Cake Looks And Sounds Heavenly
- Crunchy, Spicy And Perfectly Cheesy, This Tortilla-Crusted Taco Chicken Dish Is A Winner!
- Creamy And Delicious No-Bake Coconut Pie
- Creamy And Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
This easy and delicious bruschetta chicken pasta is comfort in a plate! Chicken, pasta and the flavors of bruschetta come together in a dish that’s really easy and delicious even for those who are not pasta fans.
The result is an absolutely amazing combination of flavors and textures where the tender pasta is loaded with fresh tomatoes, basil, and succulent chicken. Simple, flavorful ad quick, this bruschetta pasta recipe is so perfect for a busy night.
Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
1 pound bow tie pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 (4- ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
6 roma tomatoes
10 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
4 garlic cloves, minced, divided
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 tablespoon sugar
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood
Thanks to Katerina Petrovska for this amazing recipe and featured image!