- Brazilian Steak With Golden Garlic Butter: The Most Amazing Steak That You Can Make At Home
- Stuffed With All Things Delicious, This Chicken Stuffed French Bread Is Amazing!
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Corn And Potato Chowder You Will Ever Make
- This Baked Chicken Breast Recipe Is So Easy And Looks Insanely Good
- Best Fried Chicken Recipe
This easy and delicious bruschetta chicken pasta is comfort in a plate! Chicken, pasta and the flavors of bruschetta come together in a dish that’s really easy and delicious even for those who are not pasta fans.
The result is an absolutely amazing combination of flavors and textures where the tender pasta is loaded with fresh tomatoes, basil, and succulent chicken. Simple, flavorful ad quick, this bruschetta pasta recipe is so perfect for a busy night.
Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
1 pound bow tie pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 (4- ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
6 roma tomatoes
10 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
4 garlic cloves, minced, divided
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 tablespoon sugar
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood
Thanks to Katerina Petrovska for this amazing recipe and featured image!