- Perfect Little Appetizer: Sausage Cheese Balls (Not The Traditional Meatball Recipe)
- Simple And Tasty Homemade 5 Ingredient Guacamole Recipe
- Super Simple Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe For Your Fall Dessert Table
- Easy And Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole For Busy Weeknights
- Best Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe
No-bake desserts are awesme especially when they involve OREO cookies!
Easy and quick to make, this No-Bake OREO Cheesecake is such a beautiful looking dessert, it’s black and white and it looks really beautiful.
This version is using OREO but you can add your own candy bars, whatever your favorite flavor is, even Nutella. It’s really great for making whatever you want.
No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Recipe
2 sleeves (22 cookies, 2 ½ cup/ 8 oz/ 245g) crushed oreo cookies
7 tablespoon (3 oz/ 60g) unsalted butter,melted
1 lb 8 oz (680g/ 3 cups) cream cheese, room temperature
2 ¼ cups (500ml/1/2 litre) cream (whipping/all purpose)
⅔ cup (140g/5oz) sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups (6oz/200g) Oreo Cookies, crushed
4 oz Chocolate
4 oz Cream
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Bigger Bolder Baking
Thanks to Gemma Stafford for this amazing recipe and featured image !