- You Can Feed Your Whole Family Well With This Delicious CopyCat Chick Fil A Nuggets And Sauce Recipe
- Super Easy And Tasty Homemade Sorbet (Without Ice Cream Maker)
- Cereal Never Looked So Pretty: This No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Is Sweetly Delicious!
- These Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Are Fabulous
- How To Make The Perfect Hash Browns From Scratch
This gooey brownie skillet dessert it’s just as easy as it’s really fantastic. It can go from mixing to mouth in about 30 minutes which is great especially if you are having people over. This is a really easy recipe to do with basically just a few ingredients and what’s really great is that you can assemble it, set aside when you’re having dinner and then right before you’re ready for dessert, as you cleaning up the table, you pop this amazingly delicious and so easy beauty into the oven. Is that easy!
2/3 cup of All Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp of Salt
1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
1/2 cup of unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 cup of Bittersweet Chocolate Chips, melted
Additional Chocolate Chips and Chopped Walnuts, optional
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Laura in the Kitchen
Thanks to Laura for this amazing recipe and featured image!