- Fantastic Beer Braised Bratwurst And Caramelized Sauerkraut For All The Kraut And Bratwurst Lovers
- [Recipe] Easy And Delicious Country Sausage Gravy
- Seriously Addictive Garlic Cheese Breadsticks
- One Pot Hearty, Cozy, Creamy White Bean And Ham Tortellini Soup
- Easy And Delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
This strawberry salad that’s loaded with whipped cream, pudding and marshmallows it’s the type of salad you’ll want for a dessert. This amazing Strawberry Cheesecake Salad with rich and creamy cheesecake filling, folded into your favorite berries is easy to make and is the most perfect salad for any potluck or family gathering. Prepare yourself, cause this fruit salad will be the biggest hit!
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad Recipe
1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
12 oz whipped topping
3 (6 oz) containers strawberry yogurt
1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
3 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:Cakes Cottage
Thanks to Dan for this amazing recipe and featured image!