- They’re Easy, They’re Delicious, They’re Bite-Sized Bloomin’ Onions!
- This One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole Is A Hit With The Whole Family!
- This Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Is Irresistible!
- Very Tasty And Easy To Make Chicken Stroganoff
- How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Scallops In The Oven-Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe
For those who are mac and cheese fans and always looking for new, creative and simple ways to make this favorite meal, this recipe is fantastic!
This Ultra Creamy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese takes less than 10 minutes to get into the slow cooker, is fast, easy and completely delicious.
Rich in flavor, this is the best mac & cheese recipe, hands down and perfect for busy days, camping or potlucks.
Ultra Creamy Mac ‘n Cheese in the Slow Cooker
2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon dry mustard powder
1 can cream of chicken soup
½ cup sour cream, regular or light
½ cup mayonnaise
½ teaspoon pepper
3 cups cheddar cheese
1 cup gruyere cheese (or you can use 4 cups cheddar cheese)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Spend With Pennies
Thanks to Holly for this amazing recipe and featured image.