- Fondant Potatoes- The Best Potatoes Side Dish You’ll Ever Make!
- The Best Tasting Oven Baked Garlic Potato Slices Ever
- You’ll Be Amazed How Easy It Is To Make This Fabulous No Knead Bread!
- This Caramel Apple Dump Cake Is Absolute Perfection!
- This Is Definitely A Very Easy Chicken & Potato Casserole To Make And It Tastes Delicious!
This amazing recipe will blow your mind. Super-quick and easy to make in any weeknight, this Garlic Shrimp Recipe presented by Chef Buck is super- duper garlicky and super-duper shrimpy and you will love it! This is not quite the typical type of video recipe presentation, you’ll absolutely love Chef’s Buck laid back style and humor, it’s great to see how easy and fun is to make a delicious meal at home. Check out the recipe on the next page.
Try this super-quick and delicious garlic shrimp recipe. Lots of olive oil and garlic add great flavor, especially when served with fresh sliced bread. Cook the shrimp quickly in a hot skillet, but
don’t overcook! Overcooked shrimp can get rubbery, so the total cooking time for this dish is about 4 minutes tops.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions