- Easy And Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner Recipe With A Ton Of Fall Veggies And Flavors
- Easy And Delicious Peach Dumplings With Only 4 Ingredients
- Ready In Minutes This Easy Pan Seared Salmon Recipe With Lemon Butter Sauce Is Fabulous
- Buttery And Juicy Delicious Herbed Chicken In The Crock Pot – So Simple, It’s Almost Unbelievable!
Let’s talk original deviled egg recipe. This is one of my favorite snacks. Simple is many times the best and this classic deviled eggs recipe is here to prove this.
Deviled eggs are also known as Russian eggs, stuffed eggs, and dressed eggs. The origin of the deviled eggs can be traced back to ancient Rome, where it was served as a first course. It is a popular dish in North America and Europe.
Original Deviled Egg Recipe
With just a combination of a few ingredients, you can make everyone’s favorite appetizer within minutes. To add a little flavor, sprinkle paprika for extra flavor. Serve it with turkey or any other main dish.
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/8 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Smoked Spanish paprika, for garnish
You May Also Like: