- Seriously Addictive Garlic Cheese Breadsticks
- 20-Minute One-Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta
- This Printable Instant Pot Cooking Times Cheat Sheet Will Make You An Expert User
- This Insanely Delicious Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry Is Way Better Than Any Restaurant Version!
- Easy Recipe For Turkey Cranberry Panini
Trying out the same old recipes can be boring especially when it comes to weekend dinners, when you to do a little something special for your family. This yummy chicken recipe will impress your folks in no time and will ask your more.
This Chicken with Spinach in Creamy Parmesan sauce is the ultimate home-cooked treasure meal that offers you creamy and tasty texture just at the comfort of your home. It’s rich, It’s creamy, and It’s Delicious!
What can be better than a quick 30-minute recipe that will save you time as well as give you the complete dinner experience. In case you are a working individual, this Chicken with Spinach in Creamy Parmesan Sauce recipe might be one of the most convenient recipes in terms of time, as you can just whip it up in half an hour.
Think about juicy chicken breast fillets in rich creamy parmesan sauce with the freshness of spinach and tomatoes. This American recipe is Low Carb and suitable for all people who are on Keto Food.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Chicken with Spinach in Creamy Parmesan Sauce
The ingredients for the recipe are limited to serving of four people. In case you want to serve more people, you can increase the ingredients accordingly.
- Boneless/ Skinless Chicken Breasts 4 Pieces
- Olive Oil 2 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice 1
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- Butter ¼ cup
- Minced Garlic 2 Cloves
- Chicken Broth ¼ cup
- Heavy Cream 1 cup
- Grated Parmesan Cheese ½ cup
- Spinach 2 cups
- Sliced Mushrooms ¼ cup
- Almond Flour ½ Tablespoon
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 Tablespoon
- Nutmeg Grounded ½ Teaspoon
- Tomato 1 Medium (Cut into Julien Slices)
- Season the chicken breasts with lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and the chicken fillets. Cook the chicken breasts on medium high heat for about 3-5 minutes on each side. Make sure they are cooked and not pink in the centre.
- Once the chicken breasts are cooked, remove from the skillet and set them aside on a plate.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and butter and cook for a few minutes until they are tender.
- Whisk in the almond flour until the sauce thickens.
- Whisk in chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, nutmeg, black, pepper, and salt.
- Let the sauce simmer until it starts to thicken and the spinach wilts.
- Add the tomatoes to the sauce and cook for one minute.
- Once the sauce is ready, add the chicken back to the sauce and it is ready to serve.
Quick Kitchen Tips
This Chicken with Spinach in Creamy Parmesan Sauce recipe gives off healthy family-dinner vibes and is guaranteed to become a family favourite. A tip to remember is that whenever you buy a breast fillet pack of four, cut each chicken breast into half crosswise. This will get you 8 regular portions. Keep in mind to slice the breast fillets width wise as well so that they all have the same thickness. This will give you even cooking on all fillets and cook your meal faster.
Recipe adapted from LowCarbSpark