- Simpler And Lighter Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- Delicious, Easy And You Will Not Be Disappointed: Kid-Friendly Twice Baked Potato Surprise
- Delicious Pizza Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef Recipe
- Simply Scrumptious Sausage and Herb Stuffing Recipe
Without a doubt, everyone loves cookie dough. Whether you have a sweet tooth or not, everyone wants to eat the cookie dough before baking it. We don’t eat it because of food poisoning. What if, there is a way to eat cookie dough without the fear of getting sick? Do you want to know how?
Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
Now, you can eat the cookie dough without any risk of illness. The edible cookie dough is safe to consume without baking. It is nostalgic and sweet comfort food. The cookie dough is made without eggs and heat-treated flour is used.
3/4 cup white all-purpose flour (spoon and level to avoid packing in too much flour)
1/3 cup salted butter, melted MOST of the way (if using unsalted, add a pinch of salt to your dough)
1/3 cup dark OR light brown sugar, packed (I prefer dark; use whatever you like/have)
3 tablespoons white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk: 1%, 2%, or whole (I use whole)
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips