- Brilliant Way To Turn A French Onion Soup Into A Meal: French Onion Soup Au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs
- This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes Side Dish Will Make You Forget All About The Main Course
- The Creamiest Mac And Cheese Ever!
- The Perfect Tuna Melt Sandwich: It’s Ooey-Gooey And Packed Full Of Delicious Flavor
- Bring Asian Flavors Into Your Kitchen With This Chicken Almond Ding Recipe
Without a doubt, everyone loves cookie dough. Whether you have a sweet tooth or not, everyone wants to eat the cookie dough before baking it. We don’t eat it because of food poisoning. What if, there is a way to eat cookie dough without the fear of getting sick? Do you want to know how?
Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
Now, you can eat the cookie dough without any risk of illness. The edible cookie dough is safe to consume without baking. It is nostalgic and sweet comfort food. The cookie dough is made without eggs and heat-treated flour is used.
3/4 cup white all-purpose flour (spoon and level to avoid packing in too much flour)
1/3 cup salted butter, melted MOST of the way (if using unsalted, add a pinch of salt to your dough)
1/3 cup dark OR light brown sugar, packed (I prefer dark; use whatever you like/have)
3 tablespoons white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk: 1%, 2%, or whole (I use whole)
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips