- Easy And Full Of Flavour Baked Chicken Fajita Roll-Ups
- Rich And Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake
- This Grilled Chicken Tacos Salad Is The Most Amazing Salad You’ll Ever Eat!
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
- Perfect Little Appetizer: Sausage Cheese Balls (Not The Traditional Meatball Recipe)
No holiday party is complete without an easy homemade green bean casserole. This is the perfect side dish to pair up with mashed potatoes, gravy, and turkey. Whether it is a thanksgiving party, Christmas party, or just a dinner with friends, it is a staple dish.
It was created by Dorcas Reilly, Campbell Test Kitchen Manager, in 1955. What makes this dish special is its smooth and creamy sauce with exceptional flavor. The tender green beans mixed in a creamy sauce, crispy onions, and cheese is something you don’t want to miss out. Bake it until it is hot and bubbly.
The green bean casserole was not a big hit when it was first made. It became popular when the recipe was shared on the Cream of Mushroom soup by Campbell. In present times, it is the most popular recipe and most made dish on Thanksgiving. This hearty classic will make everyone eat their vegetables. It is one of the cheapest and easiest dishes to make.
Easy Homemade Green Bean Casserole
cost per recipe: $5.74
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 dash black pepper
4 cups cooked cut green beans
1 1/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onions
You May Also Like: