- This Caramelized Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pineapple Is Incredibly Delicious And Unique
- How To Cook A Superb Beef Stew
- This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Looks Absolutely Delicious
- Texas Tornado Cake- Super Moist And Ridiculously Easy To Make!
- These Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes With Butter Garlic And Herbs Are The Best Thing Ever!
Who doesn’t love a great, juicy, and tender steak sandwich? Without a doubt, there is nothing better than a Philly cheesesteak with melted gooey provolone, ribeye steaks, and caramelized onions in the toasted hoagie roll. This is a classic Philly cheesesteak sandwich, which is popular on the East Coast. On the West Coast, some changes have been made like mushrooms and bell peppers are added. This sandwich is iconic and for a good reason. It is perfect for satisfying our cravings every time.
Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich Recipe
1 lb Ribeye steak trimmed and thinly sliced*
1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
1/2 tsp Black pepper or to taste
1 sweet onion (large), diced
8 slices provolone cheese mild (not aged provolone)
4 Hoagie Rolls sliced 3/4 through
2 Tbsp unsalted butter softened
1 garlic clove pressed
2-4 Tbsp mayonnaise or to taste
You May Also Like: