- Super-Quick And Delicious Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- This Easy And So Tasty Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner In The Slow Cooker Recipe Is Going To Change Your Life
- Super Easy Tequila Limeade Recipe To Make This Summer
- Easy, Elegant, Impressive: Parmesan Pasta Bowl
- Easy And Delicious Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms
Resisting a sweet indulgence when you’re cutting sugar can be very difficult, especially for people who have a sweet tooth for things. And when it comes to sweet treats, who doesn’t love chocolatey brownies! The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies are moist, they are rich, they are fudgy and what’s not to love about them? But can you eat brownies for less than 2g per piece? The answer is yes! Reducing daily calorie intake doesn’t mean you have to starve yourself off delicious treats. This recipe for chocolate brownies will take you to chocolate heaven and in such low calories; you’ll never want to bake regular brownies again.
These brownies are especially suitable for people who are doing keto diets, as the brownies are completely made of keto-friendly ingredients. These are low calorie and have this rich texture that will melt in your mouth and leave you craving for more.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
The ingredients for this recipe are fairly simple and are easily available in the supermarket. In just seven ingredients, you can make your dream chocolatey low-fat and gluten-free brownies! All you need is just 7 ingredients to whip up the perfect batter and bake it.
- Almond Flour
- Keto Approved Sweetener –Xylitol (no aftertaste) or Monk Fruit.
- Dark Cocoa
- Dark Chocolate – 85-99% Cocoa
- Butter or Coconut Oil
- Baking powder (A pinch)
The directions for making the perfect keto brownies are fairly simple and easy to follow:
- Melt together the chocolate and the butter in a bowl at low heat.
- Crack the eggs in a separate bowl and beat them using your mixer for 1 minute or more until they are fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg bowl including baking powder, cocoa, almond flour and then add them along with the chocolate mixture over the eggs
- Mix all ingredients well using the mixture.
- Settle the batter into a pan and then bake for 20 minutes at medium heat.
- Let it slightly cool and serve it with vanilla ice-cream for a complete dessert experience.
Tips for Enhancing the Taste of Your Brownies!
There are many ways you can improvise the recipe or the ingredients to make this recipe even more delicious than it is. In case you like even more chocolatey, creamy or crunchy brownies while keeping up with the low-calorie element, you can add walnuts or crunchiness, or a handful of chocolate chips for an added chocolate indulgence. Other than that, you can also consider the following ingredients:
- Any of your favourite Crushed Nuts (can be Macadamia, Pecans, Almonds, etc)
- Fresh or Frozen raspberries or blueberries
- Shredded Coconut (Preferably Unsweetened)
- Peanut Butter
Frequently Asked Question
One of the most common questions in terms of this recipe is concerned with the usage of Almond flour. Can Almond flour be replaced with any other flour? The answer varies. You can use coconut flour, but it will not give you the ideal texture and you might end up with dry brownies; because of coconut flour’s high absorbing properties.
Recipe adapted from LowCarbSpark