- [Recipe] These Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars Are Genius!
- This Simple Avocado, Mozzarella And Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is Really Fantastic!
- Creamy And Rich Tortellini Tomato Soup With Italian Sausage & Spinach
- Perfectly Tender And Flavorful Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- This Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup Is Divine!
These incredibly juicy chicken thighs completed with incredible garlic, herb and sherry sauce is made all in one pot. This recipe is simple and amazing, an easy and very tasty way to jump out of the routine and to perk up your mid-week menu.
This satisfying and tasty chicken dish is great served with mashed potatoes or rice and a green salad.
Chicken in Garlic and Herb Sauce
8 chicken thighs with skin and bones
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
8 cloves garlic minced
2 tsp fresh thyme chopped
2 tsp fresh oregano chopped
1/2 cup sherry or a dry red wine
1/2 cup chicken broth
Get your full One Pan Chicken in Garlic and Herb Sauce written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Jo Cooks
Thanks to Joanna for this amazing recipe and featured image.