- Extra-Yummy Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes From Scratch
- These 5-Ingredient Chocolate Candy Clusters Are Amazing!
- How To Make Sweet And Sour Roast Pork Tenderloin-So Yummy!
- Extremely Delicious Slow Cooker Dinner: Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- This Baked Chicken Breast Recipe Is So Easy And Looks Insanely Good
Get a healthy and nourishing meal that will fill you up with your instant pot. Any busy day when you’re having friends over this Instant Pot Chicken Lentil Soup recipe that makes plenty of servings can really come in handy. You can make this on any weeknight or game day in only 45 minutes, and have the gang all fed with a big bowl of comfort food!
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Instant Pot Chicken Lentil Soup
1 lb dried lentils
12 oz (3) boneless skinless chicken thighs, all fat trimmed
7 cups water
2 tbsp chicken Better than Bouillon
1 small onion, chopped
2 scallions, chopped
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
3 cloves garlic
1 medium ripe tomato, diced
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp sazon (I used my homemade blend) or paprika
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Skinny Taste
Thanks to Ginafor this amazing recipe and featured image!