- Indonesian Chicken Soup With Noodles And Aromatics
- Delicious Meatballs And Orzo Recipe For Your Next Dinner
- Genius Way To Cook Little Heaps Of Parmesan And Turn Them Into Amazing, Crispy Cheese Chips
- Easy And Delicious Chicken Broccoli And Mushroom Stir Fry
- Incredibly Delicious And Really Simple Chicken & Coconut Curry Recipe
These are the most gorgeous roasted carrots ever! Perfectly roasted and easy to make, they are a perfect side dish for an Easter, Thanksgiving or any special dinner!
The addition of garlic butter is a great touch and a beautiful change from the simple sweet or boring-bland cooked carrots. This Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots recipe is savory and full of flavor, delicious and tasty. A keeper your family will love!
Garlic Butter Roasted Carrot
2 pounds carrots, diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
5 tablespoons butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood
Thanks to Katerina for this amazing recipe and featured image!