- Easy And Festive Candy Cane Crescent Roll Breakfast Pastry
- Incredibly Delicious Crispy, Crunchy And Spicy Korean Fried Chicken
- Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Fall-Off-The-Bone Delicious Sticky Chicken With A Touch Of Sweetness
- 15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken With Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
These are the most gorgeous roasted carrots ever! Perfectly roasted and easy to make, they are a perfect side dish for an Easter, Thanksgiving or any special dinner!
The addition of garlic butter is a great touch and a beautiful change from the simple sweet or boring-bland cooked carrots. This Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots recipe is savory and full of flavor, delicious and tasty. A keeper your family will love!
Garlic Butter Roasted Carrot
2 pounds carrots, diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
5 tablespoons butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood
Thanks to Katerina for this amazing recipe and featured image!