- 3 Super-Easy And Full Of Flavor Spaghetti Squash Boat Recipes
- Bacon Hashbrown Quick Breakfast Casserole You’ll Want To Make Again & Again
- This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Would Make Your Family Extremely Happy
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
- These Little Apple Pies Look Fantastic!
If you’re looking for a quick side dish and love mushrooms, you’ll love this recipe! These tapas-style sautéed mushrooms are the perfect side dish. Quick and easy, this simple yet elegant dish with flavors blending marvelously is absolutely delicious. The wine really enhances the flavor of the mushrooms. Pair these sautéed mushrooms with some nice grilled steak, some lovely grilled rib eyes or some rice with steamed shredded carrots.
Tapas-Style Sauteed Mushrooms
16 ounces mushrooms (white button and baby bella)
3 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup Marsala wine
1/4 cup freshly minced parsley
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 pinch coarse salt
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: tablespoon
Thanks to Bev Cooks for this amazing recipe and featured image!