- Amazingly Crisp, Oven-Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Everyone Goes Crazy For These Sweet And Irresistible Brownie BOMB Bars!
- This Quick And Easy One Pot Garlic Chicken Alfredo Recipe Will Make You Feel Like You Are Eating At A Restaurant!
- This Easy, No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Is Perfect For Any Occasion
- Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing- Ridiculously Easy And Seriously Delicious
With a very good combination of flavors, this Chicken Stroganoff recipe is a delish and the perfect dish for busy weeknights, when you just rush to put something on the table. Exquisite and delicious, this dish is ready to go in just 40 minutes.
The flavors are outstanding and the chicken is so tender. A great option for a weeknight meal which is fast to prepare and enjoyable for everyone, this recipe is definitely a keeper and for sure will go in your week night rotation.
2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. paprika
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. salt, divided
1 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
2 c. sliced cremini mushrooms
1 shallot, minced
1 small onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tbsp. white wine (optional)
4 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
½ tsp. fresh thyme leaves
1 lb. egg noodles (whole wheat or regular), cooked and drained
⅓ c. sour cream, plus more for garnishing
chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Lil’ Luna
Thanks to Kristynfor this amazing recipe and featured image!