- Easy And Delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne Casserole Is Filled With All Things Comforting
- So Easy To Make, This Mushroom Asiago Chicken Recipe Is Amazingly Delicious Too!
- This Delicious Baked Sesame Teriyaki Salmon Recipe Will Convert Anyone Into Liking Fish
- You’ll Be Amazed How Easy It Is To Make This Fabulous No Knead Bread!
Some say that salt does not belong with chocolate or caramel! Believe it or not, this good mixture! The flavors complement each other and this Salted Caramel hot chocolate doesn’t taste salty as it contains the right blend of chocolate, caramel and a hint of salt!
A cup of heart-warming Salted Caramel hot chocolate and you’ll forget cold weather exists!
Thanks to Nikki of Chef In Training for this wonderful recipe.
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
2 cups milk
1½ cups of half and half (part cream part milk)
6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ cup sugar
¼ cup caramel sauce
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Chef In Training