- Super Flavorful And Delicious French Onion Chicken And Rice Bake Casserole
- Quick And Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe With A Twist
- Here’s A Genius Recipe For Baked Stuffed Potato With Egg On Top That Everyone Will Love
- Super Simple Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta Recipe
- This Amazingly Simple And Flavorful One Pan Pasta Will Possibly Change Your Life!
Some say that salt does not belong with chocolate or caramel! Believe it or not, this good mixture! The flavors complement each other and this Salted Caramel hot chocolate doesn’t taste salty as it contains the right blend of chocolate, caramel and a hint of salt!
A cup of heart-warming Salted Caramel hot chocolate and you’ll forget cold weather exists!
Thanks to Nikki of Chef In Training for this wonderful recipe.
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
2 cups milk
1½ cups of half and half (part cream part milk)
6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ cup sugar
¼ cup caramel sauce
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Chef In Training