- Incredibly Creamy And Delicious Asiago Chicken Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Spinach
- A Delicious White Bean Soup Recipe That Is Quick To Impress And Incredibly Easy To Make
- These Light And Yummy Skillet Brownies Are A Smashing Success!
- This Lazy Day Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole Recipe Is Amazing!
- Healthy One Minute Cinnamon Roll In A Mug That’ll Make You Feel Great
This excellent cocktail is so simple to make and has just three ingredients. Pineapple, Rum, and Champagne is all it takes to make this delicious drink! Light, refreshing and pretty, served in pretty champagne flutes and garnished with pineapple slices and/or cherries is a nice treat for a more elegant breakfast or brunch.
Hawaiian Mimosas Recipe
Pineapple Juice, cold
Pineapple slices and/or cherries, for garnish