- Best-Ever Nashville Hot Chicken Nuggets
- Slow-Cooker Tacos Never Tasted So Good! Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats
- This Caramelized Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pineapple Is Incredibly Delicious And Unique
- So Simple Yet So Genius: Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken
- Simple Recipes Are Often Times The Best: Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe
When it comes to easy and cheesy appetizers Buffalo Chicken Dip is the biggest hit for the for the big game-day party!
This recipe from The Slow Roasted Italian makes a really tasty and unique dip with the perfect amount of zip. The talk of the party! This is a great and easy appetizer to make and it’s always very well received.
It’s so simple to make and you never have to worry about clean up because there is never any left
Great served with tortilla chips, celery and scoops. Yum, yum, yum!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Check out more of our favorite dip recipes: Click on the link and it will open each one in a new tab!!!
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
1 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
1 ½ cups Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 ½ cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
French bread baguette slices, celery ribs, carrots, broccoli, soft pretzels, chips
Head on over to The Slow Roasted Italian for the full recipe >>Buffalo Chicken Dip
Thanks to Catalina for this amazing recipe and featured image!