- Meatballs Potatoes And Bechamel Sauce- Easy Gratin Parmentier Recipe
- This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake Is Perfection!
- Comforting, Filling, And Delicious Clam Chowder
- This Jalapeno Cheddar Burger Looks Fantastic!
- Next Time You’re Craving Buffalo Wings, Opt For These Crispy And Amazing Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings”
This Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole recipe takes no more than 10 minutes to put together and mix a bunch of really cool ingredients, and then bake for 30 minutes. Is really that easy and quick!
If you have days when you feel too tired to make dinner, and still need to eat, this is a really great recipe to fall back on and it makes tons of leftovers too, which is really great!
Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole Recipe
4 oz tortilla chips, broken into large pieces (2 cups)
1 cup corn (canned or frozen)
15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed (can do pinto beans too)
3 cups diced, cooked chicken breast
2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
3 cups your favorite salsa (I like Frontera, Chi-Chi’s, Green Mountain Gringo, and Pace)
1 bunch scallions, sliced
2 tbsp taco seasoning
sour cream, for garnish (optional)
avocado slices, for garnish (optional)
fresh chopped tomato, for garnish (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Fifteen Spatulas
Thanks to Joanne for this amazing recipe and featured image!