- 10 Minutes No Bake Reeses Krispy Cookies
- This Baked Casserole Dish Made With Ziti Macaroni And Ground Beef Is Delicious!
- 10 Easy Summer Recipes For Dinner You Should Definitely Try
- This Turkey Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Will Have You Drooling Over How Delicious It Looks
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
You won’t believe how easy this recipe is! It only takes four simple ingredients and some simple directions to create one delicious no-bake pie with layers of store-bought original Chips Ahoy! cookies dipped in milk yummy Cool Whip. Who know you can make such a wonderful No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie with only 4 ingredients?
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
1 (13 oz.) package chocolate chip cookies (original crunchy, not soft & chewy) ~ I use Chips Ahoy!
1 (9 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
1 c. milk
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Kitchen is My Playground
Thanks to Tracey for this amazing recipe and featured image!