- Easy And Delicious Dump Beef Stew You Can Make In A Crock Pot
- This Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup Is Divine!
- How To Cook A Juicy Pork Loin Chop Without Drying It Out
- These Mouth-Watering Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks Will Be The Hit Of Any Party
- Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Pudding- Better Than Grandma’s
Nothing easier than throwing all the real food ingredients in the crock pot and the leaving the slow cooker to do its own thing! Before you know it, dinner’s ready!
Slow cookers are great for any season, especially summer time when you always run out of time –so many things to do! – or when you want less heat in the kitchen than the oven makes.
This recipe looks amazingly beautiful, it’s always a crowd pleaser and it’s definitely a great summer meal. Very tasty, yet light with a rich and creamy sauce and with kind of sweet with a nice kick flavor, this recipe is amazingly awesome.
For a complete list of ingredients and directions, please visit the next page.