It\'s that time of year again!
That means family, friends, and CRANBERRY SAUCE!!
Recipe For Cranberry Sauce With Fresh Cranberries
Cranberry sauce is the perfect side dish for your holiday table.
It tastes like Christmas in a bowl with only 3 ingredients.
Deronda demonstrates how to make this simple yet festive and delicious side dish with the original Ocean Spray fresh cranberry sauce recipe!
It\'s easy to make – just 3 ingredients – and perfect for any occasion.
This cranberry sauce recipe is a delicious and simple side dish that will add some color to your Holiday table.
Cranberries are not only high in antioxidants, they also contain natural anti-inflammatory properties!
Cranberries are naturally low in calories and high in vitamin C.
This cranberry sauce can be served on top of a turkey or chicken sandwich for all those who love sweet sauces with their savory food!
Get creative this holiday season by serving up something different than the same old cranberry sauce or cranberry jelly you\'ve served before!
You won\'t be disappointed!
More Cranberry Recipes You May Enjoy:
- This Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe Will Be Great On Your Weekly Menu
- Easy Recipe For Turkey Cranberry Panini
- 3 Ingredients Vanilla Cranberry Mimosa Cocktail
- These Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets Are Perfect For All Your Holiday Parties
- Fabulous And So Tasty Little Cranberry Asiago Turkey Sliders
Cranberry Sauce From Fresh Cranberries
I\'m sure you have read about the health benefits of eating cranberries, but did you know they are also delicious?
Let\'s face it, most canned cranberry sauces are just too sweet.
There is good news for those who want to enjoy a healthier version of this holiday favorite.
Making your own cranberry sauce with fresh berries can be done in 3 easy steps!
This recipe requires only three ingredients – fresh cranberries, water and sugar.
It is best if all these ingredients are organic because then there will be no residues or pesticides that interfere with the flavor or nutritional value of the final product.
However, even if not organic, any preservatives used will likely be minimal as well since homemade recipes do not require long shelf lives.
WHOLE BERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE
Makes 2-1/2 cups
1- 12-ounce package OCEAN SPRAY fresh or frozen Cranberries
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1. In a 3-quart sauce pan, over medium-high heat, bring sugar and water to boil. Add rinsed whole cranberries; bring to boil again. Reduce heat, to medium, and cook cranberries gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour sauce into serving dish or airtight storage container. Sauce maybe served immediately or stored in refrigerator, up to 4 days. before serving!!
TIPS: Mason jar is prefect for storing cranberry sauce.
This recipe is perfect for those who want a simple cranberry sauce without any added sugar or other ingredients.
It takes only 3 ingredients and will taste just as good on turkey sandwiches this Thanksgiving as it does on Christmas morning French toast.
It\'s time to make your holidays even sweeter with this easy cranberry sauce recipe!
Watch the video below courtesy of Foods101withDeronda and learn how to make a festive and simple cranberry sauce from fresh berries.
See more about the Recipe For Cranberry Sauce With Fresh Cranberries via Foods101withDeronda
Thanks to Foods101withDeronda for the article’s inspiration and featured image.