- These Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets Are Perfect For All Your Holiday Parties
- Best Grilled Cheese Hot Dog Sandwich Recipe
- All The Flavors Of Pizza In A Super Easy To Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- This Festive Caprese Salad Will Make You Feel Amazing
- [Video Recipe] Quick And Easy Beef and Broccoli
Do you want to give a healthy and homemade meal to your family? In today’s busy world, many people prefer takeaways or processed food because they don’t have time to cook a meal. This is where a crock pot comes in handy.
This slow cooker is crucial equipment found in the kitchen. It is because the slow cookers will enable you to do your daily chores, and even relax while the meal is cooking. All you have to do is chop the ingredients and add them to the pot for cooking.
Whether you love cooking or not, this CrockPot Cranberry Chicken recipe is simple and easy to make. Thanks to the crock pot, you can add all the ingredients and let it cook.
CrockPot Cranberry Chicken is a great main dish that you can make for family and friends. It will be a wonderful dish to serve at a party with a salad and vegetable side dish to complete a meal. I love to serve it with mashed potatoes. A great thing about this recipe is that you can even use other meat as well like pork chops.
I have mentioned my favorite recipe of CrockPot Cranberry Chicken.
Follow this excellent Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken recipe that can be prepared quickly.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe
- -Chicken- 2 to 3 breast pieces
- -Water- ½ cup
- -Dry onion soup mix- 1 packet
- -Brown sugar- 2 tablespoons
- -Cranberry sauce- 1 can
- -Cooking Tapioca- 2 tablespoons (optional)
Today, I have used boneless chicken breast pieces. You can even use a whole chicken, thigs, and legs.
- -Take a bowl and add water in it.
- -Then, add dry onion soup mix packet and stir it well.
- -After that, add brown sugar and cranberry sauce to the bowl.
- -Once you have added all the ingredients, keep it aside.
- -Add chicken to a pan and place it on low heat.
- -Pour the mixture over the chicken and let it cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- -If you want to prepare it quickly, you can cook the chicken on high flame for 4 hours.
- -When serving, place the chicken on the plate and pour the sauce over the chicken.
Expert Tips for Cooking Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken
- -If you are using boneless breast pieces of chicken, you need to keep an eye on the chicken. This is because when the chicken is overcooked, it will become dry. So, it is advised to check the chicken after 4 hours to prevent it from overcooking.
- -In case, you cannot check the chicken after 4 hours, it is recommended to use boneless thigh chicken. The thigh chicken doesn’t become dry quickly. It can stay juicy and tender even if it is cooked for a long time.
- -When adding the dry onion soup mix into the water, make sure you add it gradually. This is to make sure there are no lumps in the mixture and the concoction has a smooth consistency.
In the end, prepare the tasty and easy Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken recipe for guests.
Recipe adapted from The Southern Lady Cooks