- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- Best-Ever Nashville Hot Chicken Nuggets
- Baked French Toast Sticks- A Recipe For Sunday Morning Nirvana…
- Keep Your Dinner Fun And Colorful With This Roasted Greek Chicken And Farro Salad With Oven Fries
- Mouth Watering And Super Easy Barbecue Honey Chicken
This 15 minute appetizer is a tasty snack you can make for any game day parties. These crunchy, tangy delicious fried pickles dipped in the ranch dressing are sure to be a game day hit.
If you feel the need to go wild with your fried pickles and want to get the really spicy taste, these can be easily made spicier or you can simply choose to add hot sauce to the ranch in order to get that spicy feeling.
For a complete list of ingredients and directions, please visit the next page.