- Easy Homemade Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy, Cheesy And Out Of This World Delicious Scalloped Potatoes
- Fabulous And So Tasty Little Cranberry Asiago Turkey Sliders
- Celebrate Easter With These Festive, Simple And Super Cute No-Bake Peanut Butter Bird Nests
- Very Tasty And Easy To Make Chicken Stroganoff
Do you love beer? Guess that’s a silly question! But just in case you don’t, this recipe with amazing beer marinate might be a step towards liking beer. If you’re looking for flavorful marinades for chicken, try this Beer and Garlic Chicken Marinade.
The beer in the marinade ads wonderful flavor and make that grilled chicken incredibly flavorful and juicy.
The marinade sounds terrific and the chicken looks fantastic and tastes amazing, it’s a great looking meal!
Beer and Garlic Grilled Chicken Recipe
(1) 11 oz bottle dark Mexican beer
3 tablespoons sesame seed oil
5 large cloves of garlic, minced, approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3-4 pounds chicken, I typically use 9-10 boneless skinless chicken thighs
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Barefeet In The Kitchen
Thanks to Mary Younkin for this amazing recipe and featured image !