- This Quick And Easy Creamy Garlic Scallop Spaghetti With Bacon Makes A Super Romantic Dinner For Two
- This Beef Short Ribs Gravy Is The Ultimate Comfort Food!
- Insanely Delicious Way To Eat Potatoes For Dinner: Two Layered Potatoes
- Quick And Easy Pizza Rolls Your Kids Will Love
- Ground Beef Stew Over Garlic Mashed Potatoes Even Picky Eaters Will Love
I think we all agree here: crock pot dinners with no prep are perfect for busy days!
This recipe uses frozen chicken and your favorite vegetables to make an Asian inspired dinner that’s easy to make and the taste is fantastic. It takes less than 5 minutes to arrange those layers of chicken, sweet chili sauce and pineapple in your slow cooker.
6 hours later you’ll have the most delicious dinner on the table, one of the best meals you’ll ever make in the crockpot.
Sweet Chili Pineapple Chicken
330 g Bottle Sweet Chili Sauce (I use Jufran or Mae Ploy brand)
1-8 oz. can chunk or crushed pineapple in juice
4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups red, yellow or orange bell peppers (optional)
2 cups of pea pods (optional)
2 cups of broccoli florets (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: BrenDid
Thanks to Bren for this wonderful recipe and featured image.