- Insanely Clever Mini Cheesecakes With Oreo Crust
- This Delicious 5 Ingredients Meatball Parmesan Casserole Will Feed A Crowd For Cheap
- Feed A Family On A Budget With This Super Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole That Both Kids And Adults Will Love
- Insanely Clever Way To Make Delicious Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Won’t Fall Apart
- Margarita Grilled Chicken: Most Wonderful, Best Ever Grilled Chicken!
Do you have leftover caramels from Halloween? Here is a wonderful way to use them! This recipe is so simple and easy and sounds perfectly yummy.
All of that melty caramel and ice cream, yes please!
This dessert is delicious to have straight from the oven with all that gooey caramel, the warm apples and the crispy top and it’s also delicious when eaten cold the next day.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
For The Full List Of Ingredients & The Delicious Step By Step Directions To Follow For This Recipe, Please Head On Over To The Next Page…