- Super Easy And Really Yummy Hamburger Taco Casserole Recipe
- Super Easy Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Dish With Creamy, White Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Simple And Supremely Tasty Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
- Best Fried Chicken Recipe
- The Easiest Recipe Ever: Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggies
With 7 up? Genius! I have never seen a cobbler that looked as amazing as this! This is so not a traditional apple cobbler! This easy and decadent dessert is insanely yummy and it is so easy to make and so delicious to eat.
This 7UP APPLE COBBLER is the BEST apple cobbler you will ever try! You can’t beat tender caramelized cinnamon apples wrapped in flaky crescent dough, smothered in 7UP caramel sauce and served with ice cream!
7UP Apple Cobbler
2 medium apples, cored and sliced
⅓ cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
1 package refrigerated crescent dough (8-pack)
1½ cups sugar
½ cup 7UP soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
vanilla ice cream for serving
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Creme de la Crumb
Thanks to Tiffany for this amazing recipe and featured image!