- Easy Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Roasted Beef Tenderloin With A Simple Garlic Brown Butter Sauce
- Ridiculously Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- These Baked Potatoes With Wild Mushroom Ragù Make A Fine And A Little Luxurious Weeknight Meal
This strawberry salad that’s loaded with whipped cream, pudding and marshmallows it’s the type of salad you’ll want for a dessert. This amazing Strawberry Cheesecake Salad with rich and creamy cheesecake filling, folded into your favorite berries is easy to make and is the most perfect salad for any potluck or family gathering. Prepare yourself, cause this fruit salad will be the biggest hit!
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad Recipe
1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
12 oz whipped topping
3 (6 oz) containers strawberry yogurt
1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
3 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:Cakes Cottage
Thanks to Dan for this amazing recipe and featured image!