- Simple, Quick And Utterly Delicious: No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- This Is The Best Sangria Recipe Ever!
- Incredibly Easy And Quick To Make: One Pan Balsamic Chicken And Veggies
- This Stuffed Pork ‘n Pig Chops Recipe Is Perfect To Serve Up At Your Pit, Family Picnic Or Tailgating Party
- 5 Delicious Holiday Themed Cocktails Your Guests Will Love
This Sticky Sweet Bacon Glazed Chicken looks scrumptious, mouthwatering, yummy and delicious. Sweet, spicy, sticky, and full of bacon, this glazed chicken will definitely be a family favorite! The combination of chicken and bacon is already divine and when you add that glaze…yum…the sticky sweet and savory combination makes this recipe not only amazing but a huge hit too!
Sticky Sweet Bacon Glazed Chicken
6 large Chicken legs, bone in, skin on (can be removed if you wish)
1/2 C Ginger honey (can substitute regular honey)
1/8 C Molasses
1/8 C Sugar (can substitute brown sugar)
1/2 C Soy Sauce (low sodium can be substituted)
1 tsp Siracha (can add more if you wish)
1 tsp Grated Ginger
1 TBSP. Water
Seasonings: Seasoned Salt, pepper and garlic powder – sprinkling as desired
For the glaze:
6 slices bacon, chopped
1/4 cup Honey
3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Incredible Recipes
Thanks to Lisa M. for this amazing recipe and featured image !